Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fitness Friday's are my new thing.

So lately I've been feeling a little uncomfortable in my own skin. I have loads of confidence in myself as a person, however not body confidence. I know I'm beautiful but not so much from the neck down.  
   I want to share my journey with you open and honestly. Numbers are key to be honest and I choose not to share one number with you. The reason, lets say I get to --- and that's your number and you are rocking if with confidence, I do not want to make anyone feel ashamed because I'm not rocking that number. However the numbers I will share with you are:
- lbs lost
- inches lost
- Bmi
- current calorie intake

I don't claim to be a professional. What works for me may not for you. I do know what I'm doing. I've had nutrition classes in college. I've had 30 pound weight loss sucess with weight watchets a few years back and through them have learned a lot. 
   As I go through this journey I'm not doing weight watchers or anything special, just basic eating right and exercise. I have a goal weight but not a goal date. This is a lifestyle change so even after this process I will still need to continue just to maintain the weight loss. I have lots more to say, but I'll save them for future posts.
   Here are my starting stats and I weigh in on Friday's. 
- height 5,4
- BMI. 38.79 (obese)
- pounds to loose 85.

Check back every Friday for updates and as I tackle a question and a goal for the week.

You can also follow 
Twitter - @Beautyhelpings
Instagram - beautyhelpings
For more on my journey 

Stay tuned for a huge transformation Tuesday in the making. 



No comments:

Post a Comment